You may have witnessed something inappropriate whilst on placement which made you or someone you were with feel very feel uncomfortable.
You may have seen/been asked to do something which you felt put patient safety at risk.
KMMS takes these issues extremely seriously.
What happens next?
- Please provide as much information as you can by completing the alert form.
- The form will be received by our Quality Manager and CCCU’s Practice Learning Unit.
- The information you provide will be handled in line with our policy and guidance on Raising and Escalating Complaints/Concerns within Practice Environments described on our policy page.
- If necessary, appropriate information will be shared with the placement provider it relates to so that they can investigate it.
- We will aim to update you in person or via a video call on progress with addressing your concern within 10 working days.