Donors may choose to give individually or collaboratively in order to name spaces within the building. We invite you to consider a range of naming opportunities to reflect your personal commitment, or to honour a family member, friend, an organisation or inspirational figure.
The building will also contain the first purpose-built simulated General Practice in Kent and Medway, containing a simulated reception area and two consulting rooms. This will allow us to teach advanced clinical communication skills to young doctors and to provide learning and teaching opportunities to post-graduate healthcare learners. This building will also become a destination for medical post-graduate education activity in Kent and Medway, hosting conferences and events with an international reach.
The three-storey building provides teaching space for up to 500 students with a gross internal area of 2,316m 2 (25,250 ft 2 ) and will open in August 2020.
Ground Floor Naming Opportunities
- 01 Lecture Theatre (150 people)
- 02 Seminar Room (50 people)
- 03 Informal Learning Space (50 people)
- 04 Board Room (12 people)
- 05 Social Space First Floor Naming Opportunities
First Floor Naming Opportunities
- 06 Observed Structured Clinical Examination Room (50 people)
- 07 Seminar Room (50 people)
- 08 Seminar Room (50 people)
- 09 IT Room (50 people)
- 10 Simulated General Practice Room
- 11 Simulated General Practice Room
- 12 Social Space Second Floor Naming Opportunities
Second Floor Naming Opportunities
- 13 IT Room (Teaching and Examinations 50 people)
- 14 Meeting Room (20 people)
- 15 Meeting Room (6 people)
- 16 Meeting Room (6 people)