Another way to support the Kent and Medway Medical School is to give a gift through your will. You can make a real difference not only to the next, but to many generations of doctors to come by remembering KMMS in this way.
A gift of this nature can have a transformative effect, not only directly on the lives of the individuals who benefit from them, but also on the lives of the people those doctors will go on to serve. It is these people who will make future pioneering discoveries and continue to enable KMMS to be a force for good in society.
By making an unrestricted gift you offer KMMS the greatest flexibility, allowing your support to go to the area of greatest need at the time.
Making your mark
Every day brings new challenges and every day doctors battle the most complex illnesses and the brightest minds come together to achieve new medical breakthroughs. Every day is a chance for you to make a difference.
Your gift could be used to:
- help build exceptional purpose-built facilities featuring the latest medical simulation technology;
- bring the the most talented educators to KMMS;
- fund pioneering research;
- increase the number of outstanding clinicians in the Kent and Medway NHS, helping to solve some of the significant shortages in the medical specialist workforce;
- open opportunities for more young people in our region to study medicine.
Thank you for considering leaving a gift in your will to help future generations. If you would like to discuss, in confidence, any aspect of leaving a legacy gift to KMMS please email: email@example.com.